No. Your subscription will automatically end after the expiry date (the end of the access period you purchased).
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to learn Spanish with Lengalia?
- Which payment methods are available?
- Which currencies are accepted?
- What does All in Flat mean?
- Can I pay monthly?
- Can I extend my subscription?
- Do I have to cancel my course, access, subscription, licence?
- Can I get immediate access to my course after the payment is made?
- I’ve paid, but I haven’t received my access details.
- I’ve paid, but I can’t access the system.