1. On the main page of each course (where you can see all the course lessons), you will see what percentage of each lesson has been completed correctly (1) and incorrectly (2). You can redo the lesson exercises that were completed incorrectly by clicking on "improve".
2. Within the lessons you can see in more detail which exercises in which modules were completed correctly and incorrectly.
- white: you have not yet completed this exercise. (4)
- dark grey: exercise currently in progress (not yet completed)(3)
- green: you have completed this exercise correctly (> 70% accuracy)(1)
- red: you have completed this exercise with errors (< 70% accuracy)(2)
3. Below each incorrect exercise, you will see a "continue to improve" button. This will take you to the next exercise you need to improve on.
If you want to do the exercises again, they will be re-evaluated so that you will be able to improve your results where required.