If you don’t manage to complete the course during the access period you purchased, you can extend it. The advantage with this is that all the stored data on your learning progress (mistakes, vocabulary, etc.) will still be saved under your profile.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to learn Spanish with Lengalia?
- Which payment methods are available?
- Which currencies are accepted?
- What does All in Flat mean?
- Can I pay monthly?
- Can I extend my subscription?
- Do I have to cancel my course, access, subscription, licence?
- Can I get immediate access to my course after the payment is made?
- I’ve paid, but I haven’t received my access details.
- I’ve paid, but I can’t access the system.