For your first attempt, we recommend that you practise the tenses you are already familiar with, in order to identify which ones you have mastered and which ones you have not.
Articles in this section
- How do I learn using the verb conjugator?
- How do I select a verb tense?
- I can’t match the tenses with the correct endings.
- Is it possible to conjugate verbs without having to use the "vosotros" form?
- Is it better to practise a single tense or all tenses at once?
- Can I listen to the pronunciation of the conjugated verb?
- Can I start again from zero?
- What happens to the verbs after they have run through all five boxes?
- How often should I conjugate the verbs?
- How many spanish verbs and conjugations can I practise with?