Yes. Under “SELECT”, at the bottom of the section, there is a “RESET” button. When you click on this, all results will be removed and you can start again from zero.
Articles in this section
- How do I learn using the verb conjugator?
- How do I select a verb tense?
- I can’t match the tenses with the correct endings.
- Is it possible to conjugate verbs without having to use the "vosotros" form?
- Is it better to practise a single tense or all tenses at once?
- Can I listen to the pronunciation of the conjugated verb?
- Can I start again from zero?
- What happens to the verbs after they have run through all five boxes?
- How often should I conjugate the verbs?
- How many spanish verbs and conjugations can I practise with?