Make sure that our confirmation email containing your access details is not in your spam folder. If that is not the case and more than 24 hours have passed, please contact us by email and let us know. We will do everything we can to solve the problem as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to learn Spanish with Lengalia?
- Which payment methods are available?
- Which currencies are accepted?
- What does All in Flat mean?
- Can I extend my subscription?
- Do I have to cancel my course, access, subscription, licence?
- Can I get immediate access to my course after the payment is made?
- I’ve paid, but I haven’t received my access details.
- I’ve paid, but I can’t access the system.
- Is it safe to pay Lengalia online?