In general, it is better to practise a little each day than a lot all at once. We recommend that you study for around ten minutes each time you log in to your course. Constant repetition will make your learning easier and more effective.
Articles in this section
- How do I learn using the verb conjugator?
- How do I select a verb tense?
- I can’t match the tenses with the correct endings.
- Is it better to practise a single tense or all tenses at once?
- Can I listen to the pronunciation of the conjugated verb?
- Can I start again from zero?
- What happens to the verbs after they have run through all five boxes?
- How often should I conjugate the verbs?
- How many verbs can be conjugated?