The 108 most important and frequently used verbs in the Spanish language: that comes to a total of 10,368 conjugations.
Articles in this section
- How do I learn using the verb conjugator?
- How do I select a verb tense?
- I can’t match the tenses with the correct endings.
- Is it better to practise a single tense or all tenses at once?
- Can I listen to the pronunciation of the conjugated verb?
- Can I start again from zero?
- What happens to the verbs after they have run through all five boxes?
- How often should I conjugate the verbs?
- How many verbs can be conjugated?