No. The ALL in FLAT option give you access to all courses. You can change your course whenever you like.
Articles in this section
- How many levels are there?
- Can I take a course if I have no previous knowledge of Spanish?
- How do I find the right course for me?
- Where can I find a specific grammar lesson / topic?
- How can I see which exercises I have already done?
- Do I have to complete a course before I can choose a new one?
- Can I repeat a course or lesson?
- How can I buy a course, an access, a subscription, a licence?
- Can I also take courses while offline?
- Can I extend my course (access period, subscription)?