Yes, you can take as many courses as you want at the same time. Each course has its own learning progress statistics.
Articles in this section
- How do I learn Spanish with Lengalia?
- How should I start?
- How can I see my learning progress?
- Which exercises have I done incorrectly, and how can I improve?
- What does the "Add to review" button mean?
- Can I start a lesson again from the beginning?
- Can I restart a course from the beginning?
- How much time should I put aside for learning a course?
- Can I take two courses at the same time?
- Which materials can I download?